Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hi, I'm the new kid!

Seems like as soon as somebody would start talking to me they'd ask me where I was from.  (Turns out they just don't say bag the same down here.)  I met some awesome people right off the bat and was thrown into a living center with 7 roomies... SHOCKER!  I met one of my best friends one of those first days.  We were going up the stairs to our rooms and the first thing she ever said to me was "Do your roomies like you?"  Haha... Miss Addie is awesome.  She has helped me through a ton and I don't know what I would do without her now.  Addie has lightened me up a lot and gotten me to come out of my shell.  There's been a huge change from before and after Addie.  :D  We could stay up all night having our discussions about guys, religion, or school.

I started feeling more at home in Logan now that I had a whopping 2 friends!  I started to realize that people in Logan were very down to earth and easy going.  It makes living here and being away from home a lot easier.  Thank you for friends and family in Fairview, Billings, Logan and everywhere else that have been a part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment